What you'll be doing
This fitness challenge can be done from ANYWHERE in the world and never expires.
Have you always wanted to have fabulous abs but wasn't sure how to go about it? Then this #FabAbs challenge is FOR YOU! Take control of your abs by participating in this awesome challenge. This program is $5 for the full month of March and here's what you get:
Fitness can be fun and studies show if you enjoy what you do you are more prone to stick with it. Bottom line we are going to show you how to workout and eat right in order to be consistent along your fitness journey.
- Starts March 1st
- Daily ab/core workouts (with and without equipment)
- Video demonstrations of the exercises
- Cardio routines
- 2, 2-week fat-burning meal plans complete with grocery shopping list and recipes (they will NOT be customized so understand your allergies and swap out food. If you just don't like a food - try it before you say you don't like it
- Access to the private accountability group (women only) for daily accountability, motivation and encouragement
- Tips for success
- 24/7 and permanent access to this program
- Equipment recommendations
- Lots of fun
What you'll need:
- Positive can-do attitude
- Yoga mat
- Hand weights (5, 8 to 10 lbs)
- Jump rope (http://amzn.to/2kRWUgn)
- Heart rate monitor (optional) - I recommend the Polar FT7 (http://amzn.to/2iluUVw)
- Pre-workout recommendation IdealShape BCAA Grape Explosion flavor (http://amzn.to/2kxunwO)
- Drink water throughout each and every one of your workouts
Sign up today. We have proven results and it will be an investment well made. See you in the challenge.
Let's go. #teamnoexcuses
Please note my online programs are non-refundable and all sales are final. Before starting any workout or nutrition always consult with your physician. Participate at your own risk.
This content is accessible to booked clients only.
To access #FabAbs March Challenge please book below.
If you have booked, please login and return to this page.
No reviews written for this bootcamp yet ...