Last updated: April 18, 2017
1. Data We Collect. We may collect information that can identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”), including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing information.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
i. We will collect your first and last name, e-mail address, and password when you create an account to log in to our Services (“Account”). We may also collect your profile picture in the event you decide to provide one to us.
ii. If you are creating an Account as a Trainer, in addition to the above, we will also collect your location, date of birth, last 4 digits of your social security number via Stripe’s policy’s, and financial information, such as your bank name, full bank account number and routing number, and billing address.
iii. When you send messages to other Members, the recipient of such messages will be able to see your name and profile photo along with the content of your messages.
iv. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
v. We will also collect Personal Information at other points in our Services that state that Personal Information is being collected.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
i. Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
• The date and time of your visit and the web pages, content, and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
• Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
• The website you visited before and after visiting our Site;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, advertising identifiers, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
• Information collected through Cookies and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
iii. Web Beacons. Web beacons, also known as “pixel tags”, and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, ads, and in e-mails, that communicate with third-parties. We may use web beacons, for example, to count the number of visitors to a particular web page, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
iv. Other Technologies. There are other local storage and Internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash Cookies”) and HTML5 local storage that operate similarly to Cookies in the way they are stored on your device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences across different services and sessions. Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using the standard browser tools and settings. Information about disabling or deleting information contained in Flash Cookies can be found here.
2. Use of Your Personal Information.
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Information we collect is used to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, and improve our Services. We may use your Personal Information in various ways, including without limitation, to:
i. facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our Services;
ii. identify you as a Member in our system;
iii. process and fulfill your requests or bookings of Appointments through our Services;
iv. provide our Services;
v. provide improved administration of our Services;
vi. measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Services;
vii. assist you with connecting with individuals who share your interests;
viii. send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account is created;
ix. send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
x. prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law, and enforce our Terms of Service; and
xi. carry out other purposes which are disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent
(a) Other Users. We will share your Personal Information with others for purposes of providing the Services. For example, we will share your Personal Information with a Trainer for purposes of scheduling and booking Appointments through the Services so that the Trainer can contact you regarding Appointments you reserve.
(b) Public Posts. Some features on our Services may allow you to upload, post, or otherwise transmit content to public areas of the Services, such as content that you post in a public profile associated with your Account. Any content you post to public areas of the Services is available for public viewing. Once displayed on publicly viewable areas of our Services, your content can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what others may do with the content that you voluntarily post, so it is important that you do not include in your posts Personal Information that you do not wish to make public. Once you have posted information publicly, you will not be able to edit or delete such information after it has been cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
(c) Social Networking Sites. Some of our Services may enable you to post content to social networking sites (“SNSs) If you choose to do this, we will provide information to such SNSs in accordance with your elections. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of those SNSs and that it is your responsibility to review the terms of service agreements and privacy policies of such third-party providers of SNSs. We will not be responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of information provided by such SNSs; (ii) the content, products, or services of such SNSs; or (iii) your use of such SNSs.
(d) Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to perform business functions on our behalf to better serve you. For example, we use third-parties to provide technical support, process credit card payments and/or provide other services to Trainersvault, including but not limited to the Analytics Services. These third-parties only have access to your Personal Information as necessary to perform their functions and may not use it for any other purpose.
(e) Business Transfers. Information about you, including Personal Information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Personal Information is transferred to one or more third-parties as one of our business assets.
5. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
(b) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you modify your browser settings to not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Services.
(c) Google Analytics. You may prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
(d) De-linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account linked to your Account, please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account.
(e) Accessing, Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may access and/or change any of your Personal Information by signing into your Account and clicking on the “Edit Profile” page. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Please note that some information may remain in our archives for our records or as otherwise required by law. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
6. Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
7. Our Policy Towards Children. The Services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and we do not intentionally gather information from such persons. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
8. Your California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to California Civil Code section 1798.83, California residents that have provided us Personal Information have the right to receive: (a) information identifying all third-parties to whom we may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) your Personal Information for that third-party’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. California residents that wish to receive such information may e-mail a request to [email protected] with “Request for California Privacy Information” as the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that not all information sharing is covered by the requirements of California Civil Code section 1798.83 and only information covered within this statute will be included in our response. Also, please note that under California law, we are only required to respond to one request per California customer during any one calendar year.
Trainersvault Holdings Inc.
Attn: Privacy at Trainersvault
621 S Spring Street #1007
Los Angeles, California, 90014